ImgBurn is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ImgBurn from your computerLIGHTNING UK!
. You can find out more on LIGHTNING UK! or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.imgburn.com/
to get more details about ImgBurn on LIGHTNING UK!'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ImgBurn folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall ImgBurn by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.74 MB (1822720 bytes) on disk and is titled ImgBurn.exe.
ImgBurn contains of the executables below. They take 2.01 MB (2110452
bytes) on disk.
- ImgBurn.exe (1.74 MB)
- ImgBurnPreview.exe (209.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (71.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of ImgBurn. Click on the links below for other ImgBurn versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by ImgBurn's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\ImgBurnPreview.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\Sounds\Error.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\Sounds\Success.wav
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.exe.FriendlyAppName
ImgBurn is a program marketed by LIGHTNING UK!. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall ImgBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ImgBurn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ImgBurn or simply activate the Search field and type in "ImgBurn". If it is installed on your PC the ImgBurn application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ImgBurn in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ImgBurn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ImgBurn:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.imgburn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ImgBurn.
8. After removing ImgBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ImgBurn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ImgBurn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! from your computer, we are not saying that ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ImgBurn in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:10:49.570