This page is about ImgBurn for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall ImgBurn from your computerLIGHTNING UK!
. You can read more on LIGHTNING UK! or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.imgburn.com/
if you want to read more on ImgBurn on LIGHTNING UK!'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ImgBurn folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ImgBurn. The program's main executable file occupies 2.49 MB (2611712 bytes) on disk and is labeled ImgBurn.exe.
The following executables are contained in ImgBurn. They occupy 2.77 MB (2900240
bytes) on disk.
- ImgBurn.exe (2.49 MB)
- ImgBurnPreview.exe (209.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (72.27 KB)
The current page applies to ImgBurn version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of ImgBurn:
...click to view all...
ImgBurn is a program offered by LIGHTNING UK!. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove ImgBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ImgBurn from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ImgBurn or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ImgBurn". If it is installed on your PC the ImgBurn app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ImgBurn in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ImgBurn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ImgBurn:
- The publisher is: http://www.imgburn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ImgBurn.
8. After removing ImgBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ImgBurn which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ImgBurn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! from your PC, nor are we saying that ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ImgBurn supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:53:26.087