This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Imam for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Imam from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. Imam is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Imam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called SelfService.exe and occupies 4.56 MB (4778840 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Imam. They take about 5.10 MB (5343072
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.84 KB)
The current page applies to Imam version 1.0
If you are manually uninstalling Imam we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Imam is a program released by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Imam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Imam from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Imam or simply activate the Search field and type in "Imam". If it exists on your system the Imam program will be found very quickly. When you select Imam in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Imam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Imam.
8. After uninstalling Imam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Imam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Imam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Imam by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Imam by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Imam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 21:52:27.540