Imagic 5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Imagic 5 from your systemSTOIK Imaging
. You can read more on STOIK Imaging or check for application updates here
. Please open www.stoik.com
if you want to read more on Imagic 5 on STOIK Imaging's page. Imagic 5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\STOIK Imaging\Imagic 5.0 directory, regulated by the user's option. Imagic50.exe is the Imagic 5's main executable file and it occupies circa 6.15 MB (6453384 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Imagic 5. They take about 7.65 MB (8024344
bytes) on disk.
- Imagic50.exe (6.15 MB)
- SingleViewer.exe (1.50 MB)
The current page applies to Imagic 5 version 5.0.6
only. You can find here a few links to other Imagic 5 releases:
...click to view all...
Imagic 5 is a program offered by the software company STOIK Imaging. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Imagic 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Imagic 5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Imagic 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Imagic 5". If it exists on your system the Imagic 5 program will be found automatically. After you click Imagic 5 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Imagic 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Imagic 5.
8. After uninstalling Imagic 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Imagic 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Imagic 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Imagic 5 by STOIK Imaging from your computer, we are not saying that Imagic 5 by STOIK Imaging is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Imagic 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:11:58.760