This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 from your PCCISMM
. More data about CISMM can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\ImUserNamegeSurfer2-2.5.3 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 is C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\ImUserNamegeSurfer2-2.5.3\UninstUserNamell.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 489.00 KB (500736 bytes) on disk and is called ImageSurfer2.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with ImageSurfer2-2.5.3. They occupy about 584.87 KB (598903
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (95.87 KB)
- ImageSurfer2.exe (489.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.3
ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 is an application by the software company CISMM. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "ImageSurfer2-2.5.3". If it exists on your system the ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ImageSurfer2-2.5.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ImageSurfer2-2.5.3.
8. After uninstalling ImageSurfer2-2.5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 by CISMM from your computer, nor are we saying that ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 by CISMM is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 22:03:16.740