ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6
This web page contains complete information on how to remove ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6 from your PCa.k.a. Uchkun
. You can find out more on a.k.a. Uchkun or check for application updates here
. ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ImageSkinAdapter folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6 is "C:\Program Files\ImageSkinAdapter\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called ImageSkinAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 805.00 KB (824320 bytes).
ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.02 MB (2122953
bytes) on disk.
- ImageSkinAdapter.exe (805.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.6
of ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6.
ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6 is a program offered by a.k.a. Uchkun. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6". If it is installed on your PC the ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6 application will be found automatically. After you click ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6.
8. After uninstalling ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6 by a.k.a. Uchkun from your computer, we are not saying that ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6 by a.k.a. Uchkun is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ImageSkinAdapter version 0.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:12:38.183