ImageJ 1.44p is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ImageJ 1.44p from your computerNIH
. Open here
for more information on NIH. Click on http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/
to get more information about ImageJ 1.44p on NIH's website. ImageJ 1.44p is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ImageJ folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. ImageJ 1.44p's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ImageJ\unins000.exe. ImageJ.exe is the ImageJ 1.44p's main executable file and it occupies circa 164.50 KB (168448 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ImageJ 1.44p. They occupy about 2.06 MB (2155290
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ImageJ.exe (164.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (27.00 KB)
- java.exe (136.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (52.00 KB)
- javaw.exe (136.00 KB)
- javaws.exe (144.00 KB)
- jbroker.exe (72.00 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (17.00 KB)
- jqs.exe (144.00 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (48.00 KB)
- keytool.exe (27.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (27.00 KB)
- klist.exe (27.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (27.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (27.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (27.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (27.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (27.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (27.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (27.00 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (24.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (27.00 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.00 KB)
- launcher.exe (40.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.44
of ImageJ 1.44p.
ImageJ 1.44p is a program by NIH. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ImageJ 1.44p is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ImageJ 1.44p from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ImageJ 1.44p or simply click the Search field and type in "ImageJ 1.44p". If it exists on your system the ImageJ 1.44p app will be found very quickly. When you click ImageJ 1.44p in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ImageJ 1.44p, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ImageJ 1.44p:
- The software company is: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ImageJ\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ImageJ 1.44p.
8. After uninstalling ImageJ 1.44p, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ImageJ 1.44p that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ImageJ 1.44p using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ImageJ 1.44p by NIH from your computer, we are not saying that ImageJ 1.44p by NIH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ImageJ 1.44p supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 21:05:43.233