This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ImageDownload for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ImageDownload from your PCImageDownload
. More information on ImageDownload can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImageDownload folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ImageDownload is C:\Program Files (x86)\ImageDownload\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the ImageDownload's main executable file and it occupies approximately 32.19 KB (32966 bytes) on disk.
ImageDownload contains of the executables below. They take 32.19 KB (32966
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to ImageDownload version 1.0
ImageDownload is an application offered by ImageDownload. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall ImageDownload is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ImageDownload from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ImageDownload or simply click the Search feature and type in "ImageDownload". If it is installed on your PC the ImageDownload app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ImageDownload in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ImageDownload, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ImageDownload.
8. After uninstalling ImageDownload, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ImageDownload which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ImageDownload using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ImageDownload by ImageDownload from your computer, we are not saying that ImageDownload by ImageDownload is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ImageDownload in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:28:50.380