You can find on this page details on how to remove Image2PDF v1.6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Image2PDF v1.6 from your systemverypdf.com Inc
. Check out here
where you can get more info on verypdf.com Inc. Please follow http://www.verypdf.com
if you want to read more on Image2PDF v1.6 on verypdf.com Inc's website. Usually the Image2PDF v1.6 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Image2PDF v1.6 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Image2PDF v1.6 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Image2PDF v1.6\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is named Image2PDF.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Image2PDF v1.6. They occupy about 407.04 KB (416812
bytes) on disk.
- Image2PDF.exe (336.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
This web page is about Image2PDF v1.6 version 21.6
Image2PDF v1.6 is a program released by the software company verypdf.com Inc. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Image2PDF v1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Image2PDF v1.6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Image2PDF v1.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Image2PDF v1.6". If it exists on your system the Image2PDF v1.6 app will be found automatically. When you click Image2PDF v1.6 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Image2PDF v1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Image2PDF v1.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.verypdf.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Image2PDF v1.6\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Image2PDF v1.6.
8. After uninstalling Image2PDF v1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Image2PDF v1.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Image2PDF v1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Image2PDF v1.6 by verypdf.com Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Image2PDF v1.6 by verypdf.com Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Image2PDF v1.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 12:00:01.787