Image To PDF 1.4.4
Image To PDF 1.4.4 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Image To PDF 1.4.4 from your computerzxt2007.com
. More information on zxt2007.com can be found here
. More data about the program Image To PDF 1.4.4 can be found at http://en.zxt2007.com/
. Image To PDF 1.4.4 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ZXT2007 Software\Image To PDF directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\ZXT2007 Software\Image To PDF\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Image To PDF 1.4.4. Image To PDF 1.4.4's main file takes around 2.94 MB (3086336 bytes) and is named ImageToPDF.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Image To PDF 1.4.4. They occupy about 3.83 MB (4020307
bytes) on disk.
- ImageToPDF.exe (2.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (912.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.4
of Image To PDF 1.4.4.
Image To PDF 1.4.4 is an application offered by the software company zxt2007.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Image To PDF 1.4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Image To PDF 1.4.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Image To PDF 1.4.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Image To PDF 1.4.4". If it is installed on your PC the Image To PDF 1.4.4 application will be found automatically. After you click Image To PDF 1.4.4 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Image To PDF 1.4.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Image To PDF 1.4.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://en.zxt2007.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ZXT2007 Software\Image To PDF\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Image To PDF 1.4.4.
8. After uninstalling Image To PDF 1.4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Image To PDF 1.4.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Image To PDF 1.4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Image To PDF 1.4.4 by zxt2007.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Image To PDF 1.4.4 by zxt2007.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Image To PDF 1.4.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-21 06:26:55.557