Image Mender 1.2
This web page is about Image Mender 1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Image Mender 1.2 from your computerPhibit Software
. Open here
for more information on Phibit Software. You can see more info on Image Mender 1.2 at http://www.phibit.com
. Usually the Image Mender 1.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Image Mender directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Image Mender 1.2 is C:\Program Files\Image Mender\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 605.50 KB (620032 bytes) on disk and is titled IM.exe.
Image Mender 1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.41 MB (1476734
bytes) on disk.
- IM.exe (605.50 KB)
- Imender1.2Rus.exe (189.15 KB)
- uninst.exe (43.47 KB)
- IM.exe (604.00 KB)
This info is about Image Mender 1.2 version 1.2
Image Mender 1.2 is a program offered by Phibit Software. Some users want to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Image Mender 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Image Mender 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Image Mender 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Image Mender 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Image Mender 1.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Image Mender 1.2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Image Mender 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Image Mender 1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.phibit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Image Mender\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Image Mender 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Image Mender 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Image Mender 1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Image Mender 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Image Mender 1.2 by Phibit Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Image Mender 1.2 by Phibit Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Image Mender 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-22 08:56:16.983