Image Describe 1.0
Image Describe 1.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Image Describe 1.0 from your systemGianpaolo Bottin
. Additional info about Gianpaolo Bottin can be seen here
. You can see more info about Image Describe 1.0 at http://www.gphotoshow.com
. Usually the Image Describe 1.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files\ImgDescribe folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Image Describe 1.0 is C:\Program Files\ImgDescribe\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named ImgDescribe.exe and occupies 276.00 KB (282624 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Image Describe 1.0. They occupy about 350.14 KB (358546
bytes) on disk.
- ImgDescribe.exe (276.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Image Describe 1.0.
Image Describe 1.0 is an application released by Gianpaolo Bottin. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Image Describe 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Image Describe 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Image Describe 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Image Describe 1.0". If it exists on your system the Image Describe 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Image Describe 1.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Image Describe 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Image Describe 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.gphotoshow.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ImgDescribe\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Image Describe 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Image Describe 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Image Describe 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Image Describe 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Image Describe 1.0 by Gianpaolo Bottin from your computer, we are not saying that Image Describe 1.0 by Gianpaolo Bottin is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Image Describe 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 17:41:46.533