Image Converter 2 Plus
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Image Converter 2 Plus for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Image Converter 2 Plus from your systemSony Corporation
. Go over here
for more details on Sony Corporation. Image Converter 2 Plus is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Sony\Image Converter 2 folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Image Converter 2 Plus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Image Converter 2 Plus's primary file takes about 656.00 KB (671744 bytes) and is named ImageConverter2.exe.
Image Converter 2 Plus contains of the executables below. They occupy 840.00 KB (860160
bytes) on disk.
- IcGpMon.exe (72.00 KB)
- IcVzMon.exe (32.00 KB)
- IcVzTrayIcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- ImageConverter2.exe (656.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.03
of Image Converter 2 Plus. Click on the links below for other Image Converter 2 Plus versions:
Image Converter 2 Plus is a program marketed by the software company Sony Corporation. Some users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Image Converter 2 Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Image Converter 2 Plus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Image Converter 2 Plus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Image Converter 2 Plus". The Image Converter 2 Plus app will be found automatically. When you select Image Converter 2 Plus in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Image Converter 2 Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Image Converter 2 Plus.
8. After removing Image Converter 2 Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Image Converter 2 Plus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Image Converter 2 Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Image Converter 2 Plus by Sony Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Image Converter 2 Plus by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Image Converter 2 Plus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 10:07:25.633