Image Comparer v1.4
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Image Comparer v1.4 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Image Comparer v1.4 from your computerBolide Software, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Bolide Software, Inc.. More information about the software Image Comparer v1.4 can be found at http://www.bolidesoft.com
. Image Comparer v1.4 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ImageComparer directory, subject to the user's choice. Image Comparer v1.4's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\ImageComparer\unins000.exe". ImageComparer.exe is the Image Comparer v1.4's main executable file and it takes around 637.50 KB (652800 bytes) on disk.
Image Comparer v1.4 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.37 MB (1435467
bytes) on disk:
- crack.exe (694.41 KB)
- ImageComparer.exe (637.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4
of Image Comparer v1.4.
Image Comparer v1.4 is an application by the software company Bolide Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Image Comparer v1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Image Comparer v1.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Image Comparer v1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Image Comparer v1.4". If it exists on your system the Image Comparer v1.4 app will be found automatically. When you click Image Comparer v1.4 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Image Comparer v1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Image Comparer v1.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bolidesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ImageComparer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Image Comparer v1.4.
8. After uninstalling Image Comparer v1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Image Comparer v1.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Image Comparer v1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Image Comparer v1.4 by Bolide Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Image Comparer v1.4 by Bolide Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Image Comparer v1.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 15:22:59.287