ImBatch 5.3.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall ImBatch 5.3.1 from your PCHigh Motion Software
. Further information on High Motion Software can be seen here
. You can read more about on ImBatch 5.3.1 at http://www.HighMotionSoftware.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImBatch directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove ImBatch 5.3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ImBatch\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.32 MB (4530155 bytes) on disk and is labeled ImBatch.exe.
ImBatch 5.3.1 contains of the executables below. They take 14.65 MB (15360180
bytes) on disk.
- ContextMenuEditor.exe (4.39 MB)
- ImageMonitor.exe (4.79 MB)
- ImBatch.exe (4.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3.1
of ImBatch 5.3.1.
ImBatch 5.3.1 is an application released by the software company High Motion Software. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase ImBatch 5.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ImBatch 5.3.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ImBatch 5.3.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ImBatch 5.3.1". If it is installed on your PC the ImBatch 5.3.1 app will be found automatically. When you select ImBatch 5.3.1 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ImBatch 5.3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ImBatch 5.3.1:
- The software company is: http://www.HighMotionSoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImBatch\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ImBatch 5.3.1.
8. After uninstalling ImBatch 5.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ImBatch 5.3.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ImBatch 5.3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ImBatch 5.3.1 by High Motion Software from your PC, we are not saying that ImBatch 5.3.1 by High Motion Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ImBatch 5.3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 01:18:05.137