This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ImBatch 3.7.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ImBatch 3.7.0 from your systemHigh Motion Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on High Motion Software. Please follow http://www.HighMotionSoftware.com/
if you want to read more on ImBatch 3.7.0 on High Motion Software's web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ImBatch directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ImBatch 3.7.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ImBatch\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ImBatch 3.7.0's main file takes around 3.60 MB (3776665 bytes) and is called ImBatch.exe.
ImBatch 3.7.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.75 MB (14414690
bytes) on disk.
- ContextMenuEditor.exe (4.38 MB)
- ImageMonitor.exe (4.61 MB)
- ImBatch.exe (3.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to ImBatch 3.7.0 version 3.7.0
ImBatch 3.7.0 is an application by the software company High Motion Software. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ImBatch 3.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ImBatch 3.7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ImBatch 3.7.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "ImBatch 3.7.0". If it exists on your system the ImBatch 3.7.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ImBatch 3.7.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ImBatch 3.7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ImBatch 3.7.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.HighMotionSoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ImBatch\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ImBatch 3.7.0.
8. After uninstalling ImBatch 3.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ImBatch 3.7.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ImBatch 3.7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ImBatch 3.7.0 by High Motion Software from your computer, we are not saying that ImBatch 3.7.0 by High Motion Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ImBatch 3.7.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-04 06:31:13.157