You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Ignite for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Ignite from your PCTakinsilver
. You can read more on Takinsilver or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Ignite at www.takinsilver.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ignite folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Ignite is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ignite\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Ignite\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". The program's main executable file occupies 2.92 MB (3065384 bytes) on disk and is titled ignite.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Ignite. They take about 44.64 MB (46804642
bytes) on disk.
- ignite.exe (2.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (687.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- dxsetup.exe (516.01 KB)
- PhysX_9.09.0203.exe (39.25 MB)
The current page applies to Ignite version 1.0
Ignite is a program released by Takinsilver. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Ignite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Ignite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ignite or simply click the Search field and type in "Ignite". If it exists on your system the Ignite program will be found automatically. After you click Ignite in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ignite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ignite:
- The web site of the application is: www.takinsilver.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ignite\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Ignite\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ignite.
8. After removing Ignite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ignite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ignite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ignite by Takinsilver from your computer, we are not saying that Ignite by Takinsilver is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ignite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 16:07:13.470