This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall IdleCrawler for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall IdleCrawler from your PCInternet Deep Research Foundation
. More data about Internet Deep Research Foundation can be read here
. Further information about IdleCrawler can be found at http://IdleCrawler.com/help
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\IDLECR~1 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. IdleCrawler's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\IDLECR~1\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 443.95 KB (454600 bytes).
The executables below are part of IdleCrawler. They take an average of 4.73 MB (4962984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (443.95 KB)
- chrome.exe (842.95 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.45 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (81.45 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (120.95 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.43 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.78 MB)
This info is about IdleCrawler version 184.108.40.206
only. For more IdleCrawler versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall IdleCrawler.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
IdleCrawler is a program released by the software company Internet Deep Research Foundation. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall IdleCrawler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase IdleCrawler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IdleCrawler or simply activate the Search field and type in "IdleCrawler". If it is installed on your PC the IdleCrawler program will be found automatically. After you select IdleCrawler in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding IdleCrawler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IdleCrawler:
- The web site of the application is: http://IdleCrawler.com/help
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\IDLECR~1\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IdleCrawler.
8. After uninstalling IdleCrawler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IdleCrawler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IdleCrawler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IdleCrawler by Internet Deep Research Foundation from your PC, nor are we saying that IdleCrawler by Internet Deep Research Foundation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IdleCrawler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130