Idle # Crawler
This page is about Idle # Crawler for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Idle # Crawler from your computerInternet Resources Analyzing Foundation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Internet Resources Analyzing Foundation. More information about the application Idle # Crawler can be found at http://IdleCrawler.com/help
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Idle # Crawler directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Idle # Crawler is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Idle # Crawler\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 108.71 KB (111317 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Idle # Crawler. They take an average of 2.55 MB (2668757
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (108.71 KB)
- chrome.exe (681.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.77 MB)
This info is about Idle # Crawler version 188.8.131.525
Idle # Crawler is a program released by the software company Internet Resources Analyzing Foundation. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Idle # Crawler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Idle # Crawler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Idle # Crawler or simply activate the Search field and type in "Idle # Crawler". The Idle # Crawler app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Idle # Crawler in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Idle # Crawler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Idle # Crawler:
- The web site of the application is: http://IdleCrawler.com/help
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Idle # Crawler\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Idle # Crawler.
8. After removing Idle # Crawler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Idle # Crawler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Idle # Crawler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Idle # Crawler by Internet Resources Analyzing Foundation from your PC, we are not saying that Idle # Crawler by Internet Resources Analyzing Foundation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Idle # Crawler in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 22:47:52.733