Idle Crawler is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Idle Crawler from your PCEUROHAUTE LTD
. More information on EUROHAUTE LTD can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Idle Crawler at http://idlecrawler.com
. Idle Crawler is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\66FA33A0-2F72-6D46-980C-34A0C6845D01 folder, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Idle Crawler is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\66FA33A0-2F72-6D46-980C-34A0C6845D01\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 183.57 KB (187979 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
Idle Crawler installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 889.57 KB (910923
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (183.57 KB)
- chrome.exe (640.50 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1682
of Idle Crawler. You can find below a few links to other Idle Crawler versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Idle Crawler we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Idle Crawler is a program released by the software company EUROHAUTE LTD. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Idle Crawler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Idle Crawler with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Idle Crawler or simply click the Search feature and type in "Idle Crawler". If it exists on your system the Idle Crawler program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Idle Crawler in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Idle Crawler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Idle Crawler:
- The publisher is: http://idlecrawler.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\66FA33A0-2F72-6D46-980C-34A0C6845D01\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Idle Crawler.
8. After uninstalling Idle Crawler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Idle Crawler that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Idle Crawler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Idle Crawler by EUROHAUTE LTD from your PC, we are not saying that Idle Crawler by EUROHAUTE LTD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Idle Crawler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 15:35:36.717