This web page is about Identity Card for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Identity Card from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Take a look here
for more information on Acer Incorporated. More info about the software Identity Card can be seen at http://www.acer.com
. Identity Card is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Identity Card folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Identity Card is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. IdentityCard.exe is the Identity Card's primary executable file and it takes circa 470.60 KB (481896 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Identity Card. They take 2.33 MB (2438392
bytes) on disk.
- IdentityCard.exe (470.60 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.87 MB)
The current page applies to Identity Card version 1.00.3501
only. You can find below a few links to other Identity Card releases:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove Identity Card from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Identity Card:
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Identity Card
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Identity Card\Identity.ini
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Identity Card\IdentityCard.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Identity Card\IdentityCardMui.dll
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Identity Card\PIC\Acer_Banner.bmp
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Identity Card\PIC\Acer_Banner1.bmp
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Identity Card\PIC\Acer_Banner2.bmp
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Identity Card\PIC\identity.ico
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Identity Card\PIC\Thumbs.db
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\Identity Card
Identity Card is an application released by Acer Incorporated. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Identity Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Identity Card from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Identity Card or simply activate the Search field and type in "Identity Card". If it is installed on your PC the Identity Card application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Identity Card in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Identity Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Identity Card:
- The software company is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Identity Card.
8. After uninstalling Identity Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Identity Card which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Identity Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Identity Card by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Identity Card by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Identity Card supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:10:20.013