This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Identity Card for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Identity Card from your PCGateway Incorporated
. You can find out more on Gateway Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.gateway.com
if you want to read more on Identity Card on Gateway Incorporated's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Identity Card folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Identity Card by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Identity Card's primary file takes about 474.60 KB (485992 bytes) and its name is IdentityCard.exe.
Identity Card is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.35 MB (2460704
bytes) on disk:
- IdentityCard.exe (474.60 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.88 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.3006
of Identity Card. Click on the links below for other Identity Card versions:
Identity Card is a program released by the software company Gateway Incorporated. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Identity Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Identity Card from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Identity Card or simply click the Search field and type in "Identity Card". If it exists on your system the Identity Card application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Identity Card in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Identity Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Identity Card:
- The publisher is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Identity Card.
8. After uninstalling Identity Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Identity Card which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Identity Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Identity Card by Gateway Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Identity Card by Gateway Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Identity Card in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:35:01.420