This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Identity Card for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Identity Card from your computerPackard Bell
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Packard Bell. Please open http://www.packardbell.com
if you want to read more on Identity Card on Packard Bell's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Identity Card. The program's main executable file has a size of 474.53 KB (485920 bytes) on disk and is titled IdentityCard.exe.
The executables below are part of Identity Card. They take about 1.04 MB (1090162
bytes) on disk.
- IdentityCard.exe (474.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (590.08 KB)
This info is about Identity Card version 1.00.3002
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Identity Card:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Identity Card.Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\Identity Card
Identity Card is an application by the software company Packard Bell. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Identity Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Identity Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Identity Card or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Identity Card". If it exists on your system the Identity Card app will be found very quickly. When you click Identity Card in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Identity Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Identity Card:
- The publisher is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Identity Card.
8. After removing Identity Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Identity Card which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Identity Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Identity Card by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Identity Card by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Identity Card in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:13:00.347