This info is about Identity Card for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Identity Card from your PCGateway Incorporated
. You can find out more on Gateway Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gateway.com
to get more details about Identity Card on Gateway Incorporated's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Identity Card folder (same installation drive as Windows). Identity Card's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe. IdentityCard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 470.60 KB (481896 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Identity Card. They take an average of 2.33 MB (2438392
bytes) on disk.
- IdentityCard.exe (470.60 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.3501
of Identity Card. You can find below info on other versions of Identity Card:
If planning to uninstall Identity Card you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Identity Card from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Identity Card's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Identity Card
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Identity Card\Identity.ini
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Identity Card\IdentityCard.exe
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Identity Card\IdentityCardMui.dll
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Identity Card\PIC\Gateway_Banner.bmp
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\Identity Card
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card\AppNameMultiLang
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card\UninstallString
Identity Card is an application marketed by the software company Gateway Incorporated. Some users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Identity Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Identity Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Identity Card or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Identity Card". If it exists on your system the Identity Card program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Identity Card in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Identity Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Identity Card:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Identity Card.
8. After removing Identity Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Identity Card which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Identity Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Identity Card by Gateway Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Identity Card by Gateway Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Identity Card in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:40:31.190