IdPhotos Pro 6
This web page contains complete information on how to remove IdPhotos Pro 6 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall IdPhotos Pro 6 from your systemPixel-Tech
. Open here
where you can get more info on Pixel-Tech. You can get more details on IdPhotos Pro 6 at http://www.pixel-tech.eu/
. Usually the IdPhotos Pro 6 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Pixel-Tech\IdPhotosPro6 directory, depending on the user's option during install. IdPhotos Pro 6's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Pixel-Tech\IdPhotosPro6\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 8.99 MB (9422472 bytes) on disk and is labeled IdPhotosPro6.exe.
IdPhotos Pro 6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.10 MB (14788384
bytes) on disk.
- IdPhotosPro6.exe (8.99 MB)
- rsg.exe (2.90 MB)
- SNFPlugin.exe (398.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- Updater.exe (638.66 KB)
This web page is about IdPhotos Pro 6 version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other IdPhotos Pro 6 versions:
IdPhotos Pro 6 is an application marketed by Pixel-Tech. Some users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase IdPhotos Pro 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall IdPhotos Pro 6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IdPhotos Pro 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "IdPhotos Pro 6". If it is installed on your PC the IdPhotos Pro 6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click IdPhotos Pro 6 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IdPhotos Pro 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IdPhotos Pro 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pixel-tech.eu/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Pixel-Tech\IdPhotosPro6\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IdPhotos Pro 6.
8. After removing IdPhotos Pro 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IdPhotos Pro 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IdPhotos Pro 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IdPhotos Pro 6 by Pixel-Tech from your computer, nor are we saying that IdPhotos Pro 6 by Pixel-Tech is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IdPhotos Pro 6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 04:39:40.030