Icons from File 5.05
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Icons from File 5.05 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Icons from File 5.05 from your systemVitaliy Levchenko
. You can find out more on Vitaliy Levchenko or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.vlsoftware.net
if you want to read more on Icons from File 5.05 on Vitaliy Levchenko's page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Icons from File directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Icons from File 5.05 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Icons from File\unins000.exe. Icons from File 5.05's primary file takes around 1.98 MB (2078720 bytes) and its name is extraico.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Icons from File 5.05. They occupy 2.66 MB (2793758
bytes) on disk.
- extraico.exe (1.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.05
of Icons from File 5.05.
Icons from File 5.05 is a program released by Vitaliy Levchenko. Some people choose to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase Icons from File 5.05 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Icons from File 5.05 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Icons from File 5.05 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Icons from File 5.05". The Icons from File 5.05 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Icons from File 5.05 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Icons from File 5.05, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Icons from File 5.05:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vlsoftware.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Icons from File\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Icons from File 5.05.
8. After uninstalling Icons from File 5.05, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Icons from File 5.05 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Icons from File 5.05 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Icons from File 5.05 by Vitaliy Levchenko from your computer, nor are we saying that Icons from File 5.05 by Vitaliy Levchenko is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Icons from File 5.05 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:34:13.463