IconSaver is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. IconSaver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\IconSaver folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. A guide to uninstall IconSaver from your PC
The executables below are part of IconSaver. They occupy about 128.03 KB (131099
bytes) on disk.
- IconSaver.exe (108.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (20.03 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling IconSaver we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IconSaver
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\IconSaver
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IconSaver\IconSaver Editor.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IconSaver\IconSaver.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IconSaver\IconSaverLib.dll
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\IconSaver\IconSaver Help.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mario Knok\IconSaver
Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove IconSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall IconSaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IconSaver or simply activate the Search field and type in "IconSaver". If it is installed on your PC the IconSaver application will be found very quickly. When you select IconSaver in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about IconSaver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IconSaver.
8. After removing IconSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IconSaver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IconSaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130