You can find on this page details on how to uninstall IconLover for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall IconLover from your computerAha-Soft
. Further information on Aha-Soft can be found here
. More information about IconLover can be found at http://www.aha-soft.com/iconlover/
. Usually the IconLover application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IconLover directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for IconLover is C:\Program Files (x86)\IconLover\uninstall.exe. icolover.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.21 MB (4418560 bytes) on disk.
IconLover installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.52 MB (5784576
bytes) on disk.
- icolover.exe (4.21 MB)
- loader.exe (47.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (112.00 KB)
- IconReplacer.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to IconLover version 5.34
only. Click on the links below for other IconLover versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall IconLover you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
IconLover is a program by the software company Aha-Soft. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall IconLover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete IconLover from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IconLover or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IconLover". If it is installed on your PC the IconLover app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select IconLover in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding IconLover, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IconLover:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aha-soft.com/iconlover/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IconLover\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IconLover.
8. After uninstalling IconLover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IconLover which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IconLover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IconLover by Aha-Soft from your computer, nor are we saying that IconLover by Aha-Soft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IconLover supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:45:26.997