This web page is about IconLover for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall IconLover from your systemAha-Soft
. Open here
for more information on Aha-Soft. More information about IconLover can be seen at http://www.aha-soft.com/iconlover/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IconLover folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove IconLover by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IconLover\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. icolover.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.97 MB (5207040 bytes) on disk.
IconLover installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 44.71 MB (46881030
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- icolover.exe (4.97 MB)
- loader.exe (47.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (116.00 KB)
- IconReplacer.exe (1.15 MB)
- icon-editor.exe (10.58 MB)
- icon-editor.exe (6.70 MB)
The current web page applies to IconLover version 5.44
alone. You can find here a few links to other IconLover versions:
...click to view all...
IconLover is a program released by Aha-Soft. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall IconLover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall IconLover from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IconLover or simply activate the Search field and type in "IconLover". The IconLover program will be found very quickly. When you select IconLover in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding IconLover, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IconLover:
- The software company is: http://www.aha-soft.com/iconlover/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IconLover\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IconLover.
8. After removing IconLover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IconLover which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IconLover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IconLover by Aha-Soft from your computer, we are not saying that IconLover by Aha-Soft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove IconLover in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 18:31:23.477