This web page contains thorough information on how to remove IconEdit2 v6.4 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall IconEdit2 v6.4 from your computerDmitry Kozhinov
. Check out here
for more info on Dmitry Kozhinov. Further information about IconEdit2 v6.4 can be found at http://www.iconedit2.com
. Usually the IconEdit2 v6.4 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IconEdit2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for IconEdit2 v6.4 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\IconEdit2\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled iEdit2.exe and its approximative size is 2.11 MB (2208768 bytes).
IconEdit2 v6.4 contains of the executables below. They take 3.23 MB (3386448
bytes) on disk.
- iEdit2.exe (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 26.4
of IconEdit2 v6.4.
IconEdit2 v6.4 is an application released by the software company Dmitry Kozhinov. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall IconEdit2 v6.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall IconEdit2 v6.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IconEdit2 v6.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IconEdit2 v6.4". If it is installed on your PC the IconEdit2 v6.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click IconEdit2 v6.4 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding IconEdit2 v6.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IconEdit2 v6.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iconedit2.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\IconEdit2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IconEdit2 v6.4.
8. After uninstalling IconEdit2 v6.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IconEdit2 v6.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IconEdit2 v6.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IconEdit2 v6.4 by Dmitry Kozhinov from your PC, nor are we saying that IconEdit2 v6.4 by Dmitry Kozhinov is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove IconEdit2 v6.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 08:48:00.610