This web page is about IconConverter 2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall IconConverter 2.0 from your PCWeissoft
. You can read more on Weissoft or check for application updates here
. More details about the program IconConverter 2.0 can be found at http://wsims.com/cweissha
. IconConverter 2.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\IconConverter folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for IconConverter 2.0 is C:\Program Files\IconConverter\unins000.exe. IconConverter 2.0's main file takes around 432.00 KB (442368 bytes) and its name is IconConverter.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in IconConverter 2.0. They take 1.24 MB (1299722
bytes) on disk.
- IconConverter.exe (432.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (837.26 KB)
The current page applies to IconConverter 2.0 version 2.0
IconConverter 2.0 is an application marketed by Weissoft. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall IconConverter 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete IconConverter 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IconConverter 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "IconConverter 2.0". If it exists on your system the IconConverter 2.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select IconConverter 2.0 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about IconConverter 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IconConverter 2.0:
- The software company is: http://wsims.com/cweissha
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IconConverter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IconConverter 2.0.
8. After uninstalling IconConverter 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IconConverter 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IconConverter 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IconConverter 2.0 by Weissoft from your PC, we are not saying that IconConverter 2.0 by Weissoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IconConverter 2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:39:25.593