This page is about Icon Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Icon Manager from your computerSystweak Inc
. More information on Systweak Inc can be found here
. More details about the app Icon Manager can be seen at http://www.systweak.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Icon Manager directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Icon Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Icon Manager\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Icon Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.67 MB (2801152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Icon Manager. They occupy 2.75 MB (2878409
bytes) on disk.
- Icon Manager.exe (2.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
Icon Manager is an application offered by the software company Systweak Inc. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Icon Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Icon Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Icon Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Icon Manager". The Icon Manager app will be found very quickly. When you click Icon Manager in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Icon Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Icon Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.systweak.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Icon Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Icon Manager.
8. After removing Icon Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Icon Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Icon Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Icon Manager by Systweak Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Icon Manager by Systweak Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Icon Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 15:14:00.347