This page is about Icaros 2.2.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Icaros 2.2.4 from your systemTabibito Technology
. More information on Tabibito Technology can be seen here
. Usually the Icaros 2.2.4 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Icaros folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Icaros 2.2.4's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Icaros\unins000.exe. Icaros 2.2.4's main file takes around 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) and its name is IcarosConfig.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Icaros 2.2.4. They occupy 1.98 MB (2074825
bytes) on disk.
- IcarosConfig.exe (502.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
This data is about Icaros 2.2.4 version 126.96.36.199
Icaros 2.2.4 is an application marketed by Tabibito Technology. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Icaros 2.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Icaros 2.2.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Icaros 2.2.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Icaros 2.2.4". If it is installed on your PC the Icaros 2.2.4 app will be found very quickly. When you select Icaros 2.2.4 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Icaros 2.2.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Icaros 2.2.4.
8. After removing Icaros 2.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Icaros 2.2.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Icaros 2.2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Icaros 2.2.4 by Tabibito Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that Icaros 2.2.4 by Tabibito Technology is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Icaros 2.2.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-29 15:40:51.787