This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall IbnSina for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall IbnSina from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
for more info on Delivered by Citrix. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for IbnSina is C:\Program. IbnSina's main file takes around 4.56 MB (4778840 bytes) and its name is SelfService.exe.
The executables below are part of IbnSina. They occupy about 5.10 MB (5343072
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.84 KB)
The current web page applies to IbnSina version 1.0
If planning to uninstall IbnSina you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by IbnSina when you uninstall it:
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\IbnSina.lnk
IbnSina is an application marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase IbnSina is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase IbnSina using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IbnSina or simply click the Search feature and type in "IbnSina". The IbnSina app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click IbnSina in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding IbnSina, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IbnSina.
8. After uninstalling IbnSina, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IbnSina which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IbnSina using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IbnSina by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that IbnSina by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IbnSina supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 21:52:27.527