Iberia livery v1.3
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Iberia livery v1.3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Iberia livery v1.3 from your computerFlightSimLabs, Ltd.
. You can read more on FlightSimLabs, Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Iberia livery v1.3 can be found at http://www.flightsimlabs.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\IBE directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Iberia livery v1.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\IBE\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.15 MB (1208059 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Iberia livery v1.3. They take about 1.15 MB (1208059
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Iberia livery v1.3 version 0.1.3.0
Iberia livery v1.3 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Iberia livery_is1
Iberia livery v1.3 is a program offered by FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Iberia livery v1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Iberia livery v1.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Iberia livery v1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Iberia livery v1.3". If it exists on your system the Iberia livery v1.3 application will be found very quickly. When you click Iberia livery v1.3 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Iberia livery v1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Iberia livery v1.3:
- The software company is: http://www.flightsimlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\IBE\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Iberia livery v1.3.
8. After uninstalling Iberia livery v1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Iberia livery v1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Iberia livery v1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Iberia livery v1.3 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Iberia livery v1.3 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Iberia livery v1.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 01:26:16.003