This page is about Iadah Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Iadah Toolbar from your systemDevNet
. More data about DevNet can be read here
. Iadah Toolbar is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevNet\Toolbar directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Iadah Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevNet\Toolbar\DevNetInstall.exe /remove. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled DevNetInstall.exe and it has a size of 718.83 KB (736080 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Iadah Toolbar. They take 769.16 KB (787616
bytes) on disk.
- DevNetInstall.exe (718.83 KB)
- DevNetUpdater.exe (50.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Iadah Toolbar. You can find below a few links to other Iadah Toolbar versions:
Iadah Toolbar is a program marketed by DevNet. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Iadah Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Iadah Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Iadah Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Iadah Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Iadah Toolbar app will be found very quickly. After you click Iadah Toolbar in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Iadah Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Iadah Toolbar.
8. After removing Iadah Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Iadah Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Iadah Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Iadah Toolbar by DevNet from your PC, we are not saying that Iadah Toolbar by DevNet is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Iadah Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-10 17:58:07.837