I.R.I.S. Desktop Search
This info is about I.R.I.S. Desktop Search for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall I.R.I.S. Desktop Search from your systemI.R.I.S S.A
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on I.R.I.S S.A. Please follow http://www.irislink.com/
if you want to read more on I.R.I.S. Desktop Search on I.R.I.S S.A's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IRIS Desktop Search directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing I.R.I.S. Desktop Search is C:\Program Files (x86)\IRIS Desktop Search\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled IRISDesktopSearch.exe and its approximative size is 4.95 MB (5193512 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in I.R.I.S. Desktop Search. They take 5.14 MB (5390303
bytes) on disk.
- cleanuninst.exe (49.64 KB)
- IRISDesktopSearch.exe (4.95 MB)
- uninst.exe (142.54 KB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall I.R.I.S. Desktop Search.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\I.R.I.S. Desktop Search
I.R.I.S. Desktop Search is an application released by the software company I.R.I.S S.A. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove I.R.I.S. Desktop Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove I.R.I.S. Desktop Search from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find I.R.I.S. Desktop Search or simply activate the Search field and type in "I.R.I.S. Desktop Search". If it exists on your system the I.R.I.S. Desktop Search application will be found automatically. When you select I.R.I.S. Desktop Search in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about I.R.I.S. Desktop Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for I.R.I.S. Desktop Search:
- The publisher is: http://www.irislink.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IRIS Desktop Search\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall I.R.I.S. Desktop Search.
8. After uninstalling I.R.I.S. Desktop Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong I.R.I.S. Desktop Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing I.R.I.S. Desktop Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove I.R.I.S. Desktop Search by I.R.I.S S.A from your computer, nor are we saying that I.R.I.S. Desktop Search by I.R.I.S S.A is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove I.R.I.S. Desktop Search in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:03:38.470