I.R.I.S. Desktop Search
This info is about I.R.I.S. Desktop Search for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall I.R.I.S. Desktop Search from your systemI.R.I.S S.A
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on I.R.I.S S.A. Please follow http://www.irislink.com/
if you want to read more on I.R.I.S. Desktop Search on I.R.I.S S.A's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IRIS Desktop Search directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing I.R.I.S. Desktop Search is C:\Program Files (x86)\IRIS Desktop Search\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled IRISDesktopSearch.exe and its approximative size is 4.95 MB (5193512 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in I.R.I.S. Desktop Search. They take 5.14 MB (5390303
bytes) on disk.
- cleanuninst.exe (49.64 KB)
- IRISDesktopSearch.exe (4.95 MB)
- uninst.exe (142.54 KB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall I.R.I.S. Desktop Search.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\I.R.I.S. Desktop Search
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\IRIS Desktop Search\IRISDesktopSearch.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\IRIS Desktop Search\IRISDesktopSearch.exe.FriendlyAppName
I.R.I.S. Desktop Search is a program marketed by I.R.I.S S.A. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase I.R.I.S. Desktop Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase I.R.I.S. Desktop Search from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find I.R.I.S. Desktop Search or simply click the Search feature and type in "I.R.I.S. Desktop Search". If it exists on your system the I.R.I.S. Desktop Search application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click I.R.I.S. Desktop Search in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about I.R.I.S. Desktop Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for I.R.I.S. Desktop Search:
- The publisher is: http://www.irislink.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IRIS Desktop Search\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove I.R.I.S. Desktop Search.
8. After uninstalling I.R.I.S. Desktop Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong I.R.I.S. Desktop Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling I.R.I.S. Desktop Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove I.R.I.S. Desktop Search by I.R.I.S S.A from your PC, we are not saying that I.R.I.S. Desktop Search by I.R.I.S S.A is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove I.R.I.S. Desktop Search supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:03:38.470