ITmanager.net version 2.9.7
ITmanager.net version 2.9.7 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ITmanager.net version 2.9.7 from your PCITmanager.net Inc.
. You can read more on ITmanager.net Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the program ITmanager.net version 2.9.7 can be seen at http://www.itmanager.net/
. ITmanager.net version 2.9.7 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ITmanager.net directory, subject to the user's option. ITmanager.net version 2.9.7's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ITmanager.net\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 39.98 MB (41924798 bytes) on disk and is called ITmanagerUI.exe.
The executable files below are part of ITmanager.net version 2.9.7. They take an average of 74.80 MB (78430510
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- ITmanagerUI.exe (39.98 MB)
- ITmanagerInstall.exe (22.19 MB)
- node.exe (11.29 MB)
- nssm.exe (288.00 KB)
- double_stress.exe (15.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ITmanager.net version 2.9.7 version 2.9.7
ITmanager.net version 2.9.7 is an application released by ITmanager.net Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove ITmanager.net version 2.9.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ITmanager.net version 2.9.7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ITmanager.net version 2.9.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ITmanager.net version 2.9.7". If it is installed on your PC the ITmanager.net version 2.9.7 application will be found automatically. After you select ITmanager.net version 2.9.7 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ITmanager.net version 2.9.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ITmanager.net version 2.9.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.itmanager.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ITmanager.net\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ITmanager.net version 2.9.7.
8. After removing ITmanager.net version 2.9.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ITmanager.net version 2.9.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ITmanager.net version 2.9.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ITmanager.net version 2.9.7 by ITmanager.net Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ITmanager.net version 2.9.7 by ITmanager.net Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ITmanager.net version 2.9.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 02:08:44.850