You can find below details on how to remove ITbrain Anti-Malware for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall ITbrain Anti-Malware from your PCTeamViewer
. Take a look here
for more information on TeamViewer. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ITbrain\AntiMalware directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling ITbrain Anti-Malware is C:\Program Files\ITbrain\AntiMalware\setup.exe /uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled ITbrain_AntiMalware_Service.exe and it has a size of 4.29 MB (4494720 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside ITbrain Anti-Malware. They occupy about 39.14 MB (41041352
bytes) on disk.
- AntiMalwareUserControl.exe (4.54 MB)
- AntiMalwareUserScan.exe (4.23 MB)
- ITbrain_AntiMalware_Service.exe (4.29 MB)
- ITbrain_AntiMalware_WSCHandler.exe (2.45 MB)
- setup.exe (23.62 MB)
The current web page applies to ITbrain Anti-Malware version 1.0.59987
only. You can find here a few links to other ITbrain Anti-Malware releases:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall ITbrain Anti-Malware you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ITbrain Anti-Malware
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ITbrain Anti-Malware\DisplayName
ITbrain Anti-Malware is a program released by the software company TeamViewer. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall ITbrain Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ITbrain Anti-Malware from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ITbrain Anti-Malware or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ITbrain Anti-Malware". If it is installed on your PC the ITbrain Anti-Malware program will be found very quickly. After you select ITbrain Anti-Malware in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ITbrain Anti-Malware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ITbrain Anti-Malware.
8. After uninstalling ITbrain Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ITbrain Anti-Malware that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ITbrain Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ITbrain Anti-Malware by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that ITbrain Anti-Malware by TeamViewer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ITbrain Anti-Malware supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 05:00:03.213