IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1
IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1 from your PCInternal Revenue Service
. Further information on Internal Revenue Service can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.irs.gov.gh
if you want to read more on IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1 on Internal Revenue Service's page. IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IRS Tax Helper directory, depending on the user's choice. IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IRS Tax Helper\unins000.exe. IRSTaxHelper.exe is the IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.74 MB (3917046 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1. They take 4.38 MB (4588032
bytes) on disk.
- IRSTaxHelper.exe (3.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (655.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.1
of IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1.
IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1 is an application marketed by Internal Revenue Service. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1". If it exists on your system the IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1 app will be found automatically. After you select IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.irs.gov.gh
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IRS Tax Helper\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1.
8. After removing IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1 by Internal Revenue Service from your PC, nor are we saying that IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1 by Internal Revenue Service is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IRS Tax Helper 2.0.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 23:38:12.923