IRLINE2 version 1.0
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall IRLINE2 version 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall IRLINE2 version 1.0 from your computerVISIOOIMAGE
. More data about VISIOOIMAGE can be found here
. You can see more info related to IRLINE2 version 1.0 at http://www.visiooimage.com/
. IRLINE2 version 1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\IRLINE2 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. IRLINE2 version 1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\IRLINE2\unins000.exe. IRLINE2.exe is the IRLINE2 version 1.0's main executable file and it occupies circa 408.00 KB (417792 bytes) on disk.
IRLINE2 version 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 1.10 MB (1155237
bytes) on disk.
- IRLINE2.exe (408.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (720.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of IRLINE2 version 1.0.
IRLINE2 version 1.0 is an application offered by the software company VISIOOIMAGE. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall IRLINE2 version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase IRLINE2 version 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IRLINE2 version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IRLINE2 version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the IRLINE2 version 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select IRLINE2 version 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IRLINE2 version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IRLINE2 version 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.visiooimage.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IRLINE2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IRLINE2 version 1.0.
8. After removing IRLINE2 version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IRLINE2 version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IRLINE2 version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IRLINE2 version 1.0 by VISIOOIMAGE from your PC, we are not saying that IRLINE2 version 1.0 by VISIOOIMAGE is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove IRLINE2 version 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 22:18:33.413