You can find below detailed information on how to remove IPRbooks for Windows. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\INSTALLED\IPRbooks folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. iIPRbooks.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 776.50 KB (795136 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall IPRbooks from your computer
The executable files below are part of IPRbooks. They take about 1.10 MB (1155072
bytes) on disk.
- iIPRbooks.exe (776.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.50 KB)
- IPRbooks Reader.exe (219.00 KB)
Some computer users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove IPRbooks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove IPRbooks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IPRbooks or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IPRbooks". The IPRbooks application will be found automatically. After you select IPRbooks in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding IPRbooks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IPRbooks.
8. After uninstalling IPRbooks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IPRbooks which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IPRbooks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130