You can find below details on how to remove IPOT 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall IPOT 220.127.116.11 from your PCIndo Premier Securities
. Open here
for more details on Indo Premier Securities. Click on http://www.ipotindonesia.com
to get more facts about IPOT 18.104.22.168 on Indo Premier Securities's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IPOT folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for IPOT 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IPOT\uninst.exe. IPOT 126.96.36.199's main file takes around 4.93 MB (5167104 bytes) and its name is IPOT.exe.
IPOT 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They take 4.97 MB (5206272
bytes) on disk.
- IPOT.exe (4.93 MB)
- uninst.exe (38.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of IPOT 220.127.116.11.
IPOT 18.104.22.168 is a program released by the software company Indo Premier Securities. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove IPOT 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete IPOT 126.96.36.199 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IPOT 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IPOT 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the IPOT 220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select IPOT 18.104.22.168 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding IPOT 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IPOT 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ipotindonesia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IPOT\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IPOT 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing IPOT 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IPOT 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IPOT 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IPOT 22.214.171.124 by Indo Premier Securities from your computer, nor are we saying that IPOT 126.96.36.199 by Indo Premier Securities is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IPOT 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 14:46:03.717