IPOS versión 1.2.551
This page is about IPOS versión 1.2.551 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall IPOS versión 1.2.551 from your systemLeo Burnett
. Open here
for more information on Leo Burnett. Click on leoburnett.com
to get more data about IPOS versión 1.2.551 on Leo Burnett's website. IPOS versión 1.2.551 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\IPOS folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove IPOS versión 1.2.551 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ipos\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Ipos.exe is the IPOS versión 1.2.551's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.36 MB (1424024 bytes) on disk.
IPOS versión 1.2.551 contains of the executables below. They take 8.45 MB (8858360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Ipos.exe (1.36 MB)
- IposInstaller.exe (1.50 MB)
- IposLauncherGadget.exe (784.15 KB)
- IposMonitor.exe (382.15 KB)
- IposUninstaller.exe (770.15 KB)
- de3-noadmin.exe (7.00 KB)
- de3.exe (9.50 KB)
- DetectionEngine.ReportingTool.exe (19.50 KB)
- tile.exe (3.66 MB)
The current web page applies to IPOS versión 1.2.551 version 1.2.551
IPOS versión 1.2.551 is a program by the software company Leo Burnett. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove IPOS versión 1.2.551 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete IPOS versión 1.2.551 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IPOS versión 1.2.551 or simply click the Search field and type in "IPOS versión 1.2.551". If it exists on your system the IPOS versión 1.2.551 program will be found very quickly. When you select IPOS versión 1.2.551 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IPOS versión 1.2.551, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IPOS versión 1.2.551:
- The web site of the program is: leoburnett.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ipos\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IPOS versión 1.2.551.
8. After uninstalling IPOS versión 1.2.551, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IPOS versión 1.2.551 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IPOS versión 1.2.551 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IPOS versión 1.2.551 by Leo Burnett from your computer, nor are we saying that IPOS versión 1.2.551 by Leo Burnett is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IPOS versión 1.2.551 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-02 01:32:01.870