IPConfig is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall IPConfig from your computerJonathan Holroyd
. Go over here
for more information on Jonathan Holroyd. More information about IPConfig can be found at http://jonnyholroyd.freehostingcloud.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IPConfig directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall IPConfig by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IPConfig\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. IPConfig's main file takes around 399.50 KB (409088 bytes) and is called IPConfig.exe.
IPConfig installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.81 MB (1899755
bytes) on disk.
- IPConfig.exe (399.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
IPConfig is an application by the software company Jonathan Holroyd. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove IPConfig is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete IPConfig with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IPConfig or simply click the Search feature and type in "IPConfig". If it is installed on your PC the IPConfig app will be found very quickly. After you select IPConfig in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IPConfig, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IPConfig:
- The web site of the application is: http://jonnyholroyd.freehostingcloud.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IPConfig\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IPConfig.
8. After removing IPConfig, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IPConfig which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IPConfig with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IPConfig by Jonathan Holroyd from your PC, nor are we saying that IPConfig by Jonathan Holroyd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove IPConfig in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 22:17:30.433