IPCamera is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. IPCamera is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IPCamera directory, regulated by the user's decision. The application's main executable file is called IPCamera.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes). A way to uninstall IPCamera from your system
The executable files below are part of IPCamera. They take about 180.50 KB (184832
bytes) on disk.
- IPCamera.exe (64.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (116.50 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IP Camera
Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase IPCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete IPCamera from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IPCamera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IPCamera". The IPCamera application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click IPCamera in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about IPCamera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IPCamera.
8. After uninstalling IPCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IPCamera that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IPCamera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130