IP Office User Suite
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall IP Office User Suite for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall IP Office User Suite from your computerAvaya
. More information on Avaya can be found here
. More info about the software IP Office User Suite can be seen at http:\\www.Avaya.com
. IP Office User Suite is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avaya\IP Office folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling IP Office User Suite is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. IP Office User Suite's main file takes around 7.91 MB (8291840 bytes) and its name is PhoneManager.exe.
The following executable files are contained in IP Office User Suite. They take 18.22 MB (19105885
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- iClaritySvr.exe (208.10 KB)
- PhoneManager.exe (7.91 MB)
- phonemanager_blindtransfer_en.exe (851.18 KB)
- phonemanager_callhandling_en.exe (922.80 KB)
- phonemanager_conferencecall_en.exe (942.70 KB)
- phonemanager_connecttwocalls_en.exe (699.52 KB)
- phonemanager_menu_en.exe (609.41 KB)
- phonemanager_overview_en.exe (1.89 MB)
- phonemanager_parkid_en.exe (890.14 KB)
- phonemanager_speeddial_en.exe (1.20 MB)
- phonemanager_supervisedtransfer_en.exe (905.81 KB)
- bt_it.exe (72.00 KB)
- tapi2195.exe (333.22 KB)
- W95ws2setup.exe (963.28 KB)
This data is about IP Office User Suite version 4.0.18
alone. Click on the links below for other IP Office User Suite versions:
...click to view all...
IP Office User Suite is a program by Avaya. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove IP Office User Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall IP Office User Suite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IP Office User Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "IP Office User Suite". If it is installed on your PC the IP Office User Suite application will be found very quickly. When you click IP Office User Suite in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about IP Office User Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IP Office User Suite:
- The publisher is: http:\\www.Avaya.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IP Office User Suite.
8. After uninstalling IP Office User Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IP Office User Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IP Office User Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IP Office User Suite by Avaya from your PC, we are not saying that IP Office User Suite by Avaya is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IP Office User Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-04 15:46:45.787