IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5
IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5 from your systemXimuSoft, Inc.
. Additional info about XimuSoft, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the app IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5 can be found at http://www.athtek.com/ip-mac-scanner.html
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AthTek\IP-MAC Scanner directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5 is C:\Program Files\AthTek\IP-MAC Scanner\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. IP-MAC Scanner.exe is the IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5's main executable file and it occupies approximately 628.00 KB (643072 bytes) on disk.
IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.29 MB (1350426
bytes) on disk.
- IP-MAC Scanner.exe (628.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5
of IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5.
If you are manually uninstalling IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5 from your computer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_IP-MAC Scanner.e_e61d4f66ff1439a9fc57e53af8f08216b62bd89e_4b9c66ba_13b0cf97
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\AthTek\IP-MAC Scanner
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_IP-MAC Scanner.e_e61d4f66ff1439a9fc57e53af8f08216b62bd89e_4b9c66ba_13b0cf97\Report.wer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\AthTek\IP-MAC Scanner\ipmac.mdb
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\IP-MAC Scanner.lnk
IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5 is an application marketed by XimuSoft, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5". The IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5 program will be found automatically. When you click IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.athtek.com/ip-mac-scanner.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AthTek\IP-MAC Scanner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5.
8. After uninstalling IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5 by XimuSoft, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5 by XimuSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IP-MAC Scanner 2.0.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 01:01:05.257