This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall IP-Lister 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall IP-Lister 184.108.40.206 from your PCNetworkDLS
. Additional info about NetworkDLS can be seen here
. Please open http://www.NetworkDLS.com/
if you want to read more on IP-Lister 220.127.116.11 on NetworkDLS's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetworkDLS\IP-Lister directory (same installation drive as Windows). IP-Lister 18.104.22.168's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\NetworkDLS\IP-Lister\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 99.50 KB (101888 bytes) on disk and is named IPLister.Exe.
The following executables are installed together with IP-Lister 22.214.171.124. They take about 1.01 MB (1053978
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpdate.Exe (250.50 KB)
- IPLister.Exe (99.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This data is about IP-Lister 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
IP-Lister 184.108.40.206 is a program marketed by NetworkDLS. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall IP-Lister 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall IP-Lister 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IP-Lister 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IP-Lister 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the IP-Lister 188.8.131.52 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select IP-Lister 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding IP-Lister 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IP-Lister 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.NetworkDLS.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NetworkDLS\IP-Lister\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IP-Lister 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing IP-Lister 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IP-Lister 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IP-Lister 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IP-Lister 220.127.116.11 by NetworkDLS from your computer, nor are we saying that IP-Lister 18.104.22.168 by NetworkDLS is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IP-Lister 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-01 21:33:39.297