IP Address is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall IP Address from your systemALM Apps
. More information on ALM Apps can be found here
. More info about the software IP Address can be found at http://ip.almapps.com
. The application is often placed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ipaddress-0eab133dce3d14da077ccba6d08280a1" folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling IP Address is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ipaddress-0eab133dce3d14da077ccba6d08280a1\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of IP Address. They take an average of 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The current web page applies to IP Address version 1.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of IP Address:
IP Address is an application offered by the software company ALM Apps. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove IP Address is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase IP Address from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IP Address or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IP Address". If it is installed on your PC the IP Address application will be found very quickly. After you click IP Address in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about IP Address, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IP Address:
- The web site of the application is: http://ip.almapps.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ipaddress-0eab133dce3d14da077ccba6d08280a1\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IP Address.
8. After removing IP Address, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IP Address that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IP Address using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IP Address by ALM Apps from your computer, we are not saying that IP Address by ALM Apps is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IP Address supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 13:50:53.153